Thursday, July 31, 2014

OH-IO

The countdown has officially begun ...
A month from today, The Ohio State University Football team will play in their first game of the season and I my boyfriend couldn't be more excited! Whether cheering at the game or in front of the television, I try to show my team spirit by wearing something festive. So, I've thrown together a few of my favorite tees! And the best part is they are all unisex sizes, so men and women alike can wear them :)



I am slightly obsessed with the versatility of the Ohio Tee! From Cleveland to Cincinnati, it’s perfect for those days when you don’t have anything team specific to wear. Simply add a Jean Jacket (if it is chilly out), Black Jeggings, and a pair of Converse and you are good to go! Also, there is one tee in particular I think would look great on a certain someone ;) 

I would love to know some of your favorite OSU items!
Go Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment